Congress EuroXPRO 2017 will be held in the capital city of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo, from 5 th April till 10 th April.
Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) is located in South Eastern Europe, in the center of the Balkan Peninsula near the Adriatic Sea, bordered by Croatia, Serbia, and Montenegro. It has a diverse ethnic population of an estimated 3.8 million. The country is rich in natural resources, and also benefits from a favorable climate for agriculture and tourism. BiH is also rich in biodiversity and is home to 1,800 endemic species of Balkan flora and numerous threatened species.
10 interesting facts about Bosnia and Herzegovina:
1. Sarajevo was the first city in Europe with a full-time electric tram.
2. Bosnia has three official languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian.
3. Sarajevo hosted the 1984 Winter Olympics.
4. The country is nicknamed the “Heart Shaped Land” due to the country’s slight heart shape.
5. The currency of Bosnia and Herzegovina is “konvertibilna marka”.
6. In 2010, Lonely Planet’s “Best In Travel” nominated Sarajevo as one of the top ten cities to visit that year.
7. Established in 1995 during the Bosnian War, Sarajevo Film Festival has become the largest and most famous film festival in the Balkans and South-East Europe.
8. Bosnia and Herzegovina has the tenth highest coffee consumption per capital in the world.
9. In 2002, Danis Tanović won the Oscar award for the best foreign film called No Man’s Land.
10. The country has the last remaining jungle in Europe – Perućica jungle.
Accommodation; Hotel Hollywood and Hotel Hills
Hotel Hollywood is located in the center of Ilidža, green oasis of Sarajevo, near Sarajevo International Airport, along the city's main traffic terminal. Nearby source of the river Bosna, extremely rare gift of nature, and a number of administrative, business, health, cultural and sports facilities and institutions make the location of hotel "Hollywood" more attractive and universal. One of the most important brands in hospitality industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This hotel is the winner of numerous national and international professional and community awards.
Besides Hotel Hollywood that provides accommodation for the delegates, conference halls of Hotel Hills will be also used for the purposes of the congress.